Georgia Boot Blue Collar Women’s Composite Toe Waterproof Work Boot
If you’ve been looking for a tough, waterproof women’s work boot with hiking-boot styling, you’ve come to the right place with the Georgia Boot Blue Collar Women’s Composite Toe Waterproof Work Boot! You’ll love the combination of features, style, comfort and protection in this tough-as-nails boot. The Blue Collar is designed for people who work and put in long hours on the job, and need a boot that will keep their feet comfortable all day long.
The full-grain brown leather upper is supple enough to be comfortable, with a short break-in period, while still being tough enough to wear on the job site. The Georgia waterproofing is guaranteed to keep your feet dry, and the flexible cement construction ensures these boots are going to be forgiving on your feet. Add in a padded hiking boot-style ankle collar, cushioning EVA midsole and a polyurethane TDC (Technology Driven Comfort) insole and you’ve got a pretty comfortable pair of work boots.
The composite toe is designed to keep the feet safe and protected in many typical workplace environments, and the innovative ERGO-FIT safety toe is a roomier toe box that’s more ergonomic to conform to the actual shape of the wearer’s feet. The tapered shape of this safety toe box equates to better comfort and enhanced range of motion.
The Blue Collar also features a molded TPU toe guard for extra protection and durability at the front of the boot, especially useful for workers who often use their feet for leverage or for moving material. Add in an electrical-safe fiberglass shank and an oil and slip-resistant lugged rubber outsole and you have a tough boot that’s well suited for either outdoor or indoor work.
- Full-grain leather upper. Georgia waterproof system.EVA midsole.Nylon shank.5 Inches in height
- ASTM F2413-05 I/75 C/75 Composite Steel Toe/Electronic Hazard Classification
- Light and flexible cement construction.Oil- and slip-resistant rubber outsole.High performance mesh lining
- Composite toe: Composite toes are beginning to replace steel toes as the norm for protective boots. Composite safety toes might be made of materials like Kevlar, carbon fiber, fiberglass or carbon fiber and are a good choice where electrical safety is a concern. Safety toes are rated for compression testing and impact, and the Blue Collar has a C75/I75 rating, meaning they can withstand an impact of a 75 lb weight dropped from 18 inches or 2500 pounds of compression before failure.
- Electrical hazard: The Blue Collar is assembled without a steel shank or nails in the sole, helping insulate the foot and prevent electricity from being conducted to the ground (provided the boots are dry). While this isn’t intended to be a primary defense against electric shock, the Blue Collar meets and exceeds OSHA and ASTM standards for electrical hazard protection.
- Waterproof: Georgia Boots with waterproofing use a proprietary system that keeps water out. Air gets in so your feet can breathe, but water won’t!
- Georgia waterproof system
- EVA midsole
- Light and flexible cement construction
- Full-grain leather upper
- Oil- and slip-resistant rubber outsole
- Abrasion-resistant heel
- Molded TPU toe guard
- Nylon shank
- TDC (Technology Driven Comfort) polyurethane insole
- 5 Inches in height
- High performance mesh lining
- Ergo-Fit safety toe designed to match contours of feet, providing superior comfort and flexibility
- Composite toe
- Weight: 3.1 pounds per pair for a size 10
- 1/4 Inch heel
About the TDC Insole
Every boot is designed with an outsole and insole, with the midsole sandwiched between. The midsole helps absorb impact and cushion the feet, while the insole is what your foot actually makes contact with. Georgia Boot’s Technology Driven Comfort insole is designed with a polyurethane footbed that’s ergonomically designed in the heel and arch and quickly conforms to the shape of your foot. The footbed also incorporates air channels that help keep your feet ventilated and cool all day by promoting air circulation.
About Georgia Boot
In Atlanta in the mid 1930s, Georgia Boot was founded on the idea of making top-quality, rugged, affordable footwear for working people. In the following decades, Georgia Boot earned a reputation for innovation and quality in materials and manufacture, and today they are one of the top brands in the industry. Georgia Boot has never strayed from that core principle, and today they continue to make sturdy, dependable shoes and boots that include traditional logger, Wellington and lineman styles as well as farm and ranch wear, athletic-style work shoes and even more casual-style shoes for work. You can also find specialized designs for specific industries in their catalog.
The company introduced their Georgia Giant line of boots for sportsmen, workers and casual wear, and it soon became a hit. Georgia Giant has also set the bar higher with their Comfort Core technology in their work shoes and boots, for a level of comfort that’s hard to beat in any other work boots or shoes.