Three Best Womens Steel Toe Shoes
The construction industry is rapidly growing in the U.S. and all around the world. In the U.S. alone, it is currently the fifth largest creators of jobs. With that being said, and with equality among genders also being on the rise, we now see more women among the construction worker force. Yet, the different general build among women deemed specialized safety gear. For example, steel toe shoes for men has quite a number of differences to womens steel toe shoes, which will be the topic of our discussion today.
Let us first discuss the differences between men’s and womens steel toe shoes.
Why Womens Steel Toe Shoes Are Different
Why can’t women construction workers settle with men’s steel toe shoes? Here are a few factors why.
Women’s and men’s feet are naturally different. Not only a woman’s foot is comparably smaller, but men’s feet are also generally wider. That is why most men’s shoes are wider. If women settle with men’s steel toe shoes, they might find the shoe too wide and the length longer than needed, which can compromise both comfort and safety. There is also the issue of weight, where men’s shoes are often heavier than women’s. Womens steel toe shoes are built with those considerations.
Different Style and Variety
It is also natural that women have different style preference than men. Yet, since women are not yet dominant in the industry, the selection of womens steel toe shoes are quite scarce. However, nowadays there are a lot of women work boots brands that offer variety and women-oriented designs. Womens steel toe shoes nowadays come in a wider selection of colors, which can appeal to the women market.
Currently, womens steel toe shoes are generally more expensive than the men’s counterparts, due to the supply and demand law. However, if the trend of women as construction workers continue to grow, we can expect it to go lower.
Best Womens Steel Toe Shoes
No products found.
After we have learned about how womens steel toe shoes are different from the men’s counterparts, here are our top three picks for the best womens steel toe shoes.
John Deere is a well-known company with high-quality products, and they entered the womens steel toe shoes market with an industry standard-compliant product made from a quality leather with a protective steel toe.
The supportive arch design with orthotic supplement are specially made for women. Here are some reasons why you might like the John Deere Steel Toe Lace-Up Shoes For Women:
- The quality synonymous with the brand John Deere can be found easily from this womens steel toe shoes.
- It is extremely comfortable without compromising safety, two very important factors with womens steel toe shoes
- The oiled walnut leather material is very easy to clean, which brings more convenient
- Very durable and long-lasting, a great overall investment
No products found.
Safety Girl is a relatively new brand, yet is quickly rising through the ranks as one of the best manufacturers for women’s safety gears and shoes. One key highlight about the feature is that it is very affordable, yet does not sacrifice a lot in longevity and overall quality.
Here are why you might like the Safety Girl II:
- As mentioned, very affordable, a major selling point
- Comes with a girly design which might appeal to workers who still want to look fashionable
- Waterproof with steel toe protection
- Comfortable and durable, a great overall value for its price
No products found.
The Wolverine brand is also a well-renowned work boots manufacturer, and they are now also delving into women’s work boots market with attractive, high-quality products. The Wolverine DuraShocks Womens Steel Toe Shoes feature a rubber outsole for enhanced traction and leather exterior. In turn, this steel toe shoes offer a balance between safety and comfort, where you can get the best of both worlds.
The steel toe protection is high-quality, yet it is lighter than the average work boots. The lining is cushioned for comfort and to eliminate sweat, perfect for prolonged use throughout your workday.
Here are some reasons you might like the Wolverine DuraShocks Waterproof Womens Steel Toe Shoes 6″:
- This steel toe work boots can also be used as hiking boots, increasing its versatility and value
- The balance between comfort and safety is top-notch, among the best compared to its competitors
- The interior of the boots absorb internal moisture (including sweat), this is extremely important if you are working in warm areas, keeping your feet dry throughout the day
We hope this guide helped you in your search for womens steel toe shoes! We’ll continue this exploration of steel toe shoes, so check back for more posts on Keen Steel Toe Shoes, Puma Steel Toe Shoes and more!