- Leather outer skin – tight grained leather repels water very well
- Extra wide tongue opening system – get them on or off faster than ever
- 200 grams of thermal insulation to keep your feet warm on those colder days
- High cut, 6 inch shaft with internal padding for comfort
- Steel shanks for reliable ankle support
- Slip and shock resistant rubber sole
- Steel safety toes
- Cement construction as well as athletic shaped design means this boot is flexible and ultimately, very comfortable
Lets talk comfort…
This athletic looking boot is made through cement construction, which means its extra flexible. Just take a look at the shape of this boot and you can see that its different- its been designed with comfort in mind; specific contours and curves in all the right places, to keep you happy with every step you take.
They are also Waterproof, have 200 grams of insulation to keep you warm, and a removable gel-EVA sole which cushions your every step.
They definitely wont leave you hanging when it comes to comfort.
Lets talk safety…
Safety is one thing caterpillar strives on, and you can see that with the diagnostics work boot- Jam packed with safety features which are suited best for the construction industry:
- Steel toes
- Steel shank
- Athletic anti-slip sole
- Waterproof and insulating
Will they last?
Just seeing the caterpillar brand means your wearing one some durable, long-lasting work boots. Caterpillar products are built tough, for tough industries, and these boots are no exception.
Full-grained tough leather, cement construction, and a long-lasting molded rubber out-sole means you’ll be wearing your boots confidently for as long as you can imagine. Durability is one of caterpillars strong points.
Whats the damage?
The caterpillar diagnostics is a high end caterpillar work boot priced at a mid range level. Full of safety features, without sacrificing style, or comfort, the caterpillar diagnostics work boot is a very decent buy, best suited for the construction industry